Updated November 28, 2019
Who is responsible for Data Collecting and Processing?
- TAMPEREEN KORKEAKOULUSAATIO SR (Project coordinator).
Address: Kalevantie 4, 33100, Tampere, Finland.
- CENTRIA AMMATTIKORKEAKOULU OY (Participant).
Address: Talonpojankatu 2, 67100, Kokkola, Finland.
UNIVERSITETET I TROMSOE – NORGES ARKTISKE UNIVERSITET (Participant).
Address: Hansine Hansens Veg 14, 9019, Tromso, Norway.
- INSTITUT JOZEF STEFAN (Participant).
Address: Jamova 39, 1000, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- PANEPISTIMIO PATRON (Participant).
Address: University Campus Rio Patras, 265 04, Rio Patras, Greece.
- BUDAPESTI MUSZAKI ES GAZDASAGTUDOMANYI EGYETEM (Participant).
Address: Muegyetem Rakpart 3, 1111, Budapest, Hungary.
- FRAUNHOFER GESELLSCHAFT ZUR FOERDERUNG DER ANGEWANDTEN FORSCHUNG E.V. (Participant).
Address: Hansastrasse 27c, 80686, Munchen, Belgium.
- FLANDERS MAKE VZW (Participant).
Address: Oude Diestersebaan 133, 3920, Lommel, Belgium.
- ELEKTRONIKAS UN DATORZINATNU INSTITUTS
Address: Dzerbenes Iela 14, 1006, Riga, Latvia.
- LEUVEN SECURITY EXCELLENCE CONSORTIUM L-SEC VZW (Participant).
Address: Kasteelpark Arenberg 10, 3001, Heverlee, Belgium.
- Fastems Oy Ab (Participant).
Address: Tuotekatu 4, 33840, Tampere, Finland.
- LP-MONTAGETECHNIK GMBH (Participant).
Address: In Der Reuth 111, 91056, Erlangen, Germany.
- F6S NETWORK LIMITED (Participant).
Address: Kemp House City Road 152-160, Ec1v 2nx, London, United Kingdom.
- UAB CIVITTA (Participant).
Address: Gedimino Avenue 27, 01104, Vilnius, Lithuania.
- COMITE EUROPEEN DE COOPERATION DES INDUSTRIES DE LA MACHINE-OUTIL CECIMO AISBL (Participant).
Address: Avenue Louise 66, 1050, Bruxelles, Belgium.
- TOPPINDUSTRISENTERET AS (Participant).
Address: Gaustadalleen 21, 0349, Oslo, Norway.
What does this policy cover?
We are project’s TRINITY (Grant agreement ID: 825196) team (“our”, “us” and “we”). We will refer to you as “you” and “your”.
- How we collect information about you;
- How we use information we collect;
- How we share information;
- How we control your information.
You have choices about the use of personally identifiable information which we hold about you. You can access, update and request the removal of the information we hold about you. If you don’t agree with the Policies, please do not access or use the Services, or interact with us.
What information do we collect about you?
Information you give us. This includes personally identifiable information that you provide to us through our webpage.
Here are some examples where you may give us personally identifiable information:
- Applicant’s Information – This includes the contact name and surname, company / organization name, person’s position in the company, phone number, email, sector of the company, PIC number. It also includes any messages you send or receive, any information you provide to us by other means such as email or forms, as well as any data you provide while using the Service;
- Information we get automatically when you use the Services. This is personally identifiable information we receive and that is collected by automated systems involved in delivering the Services or when you take specific actions while using the Services.
What information do we share about you?
Newsletter policy – We do not share the collected emails with third-parties. Parties who have access to these emails are project related only.
How we use the personally identifiable information we collect
- In relation to our legal rights – We will use personally identifiable information about you as required by law and when we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights/interests, the rights/interests of others and in relation to any legal claim, regulatory requirements, audits, disclosures in the event of an acquisition, merger or sale and compliance activities;
- For marketing purposes – This means advertising, commercial affiliation, interacting with social media, remarketing and behavioral targeting, interacting with online survey platforms and public relations;
- To communicate with you about the Services – We use information about your use of the Services, y\our contact information and other personally identifiable information to send you transactional communication that relate to your use of the Services. As examples, we may send you communication by e-mail or other means when you receive a message from another user of the Services or to confirm the details about claiming a benefit you’ve taken. You can control what communications we send to you in the settings section of the Services, which includes the option to unsubscribe from all communications other than core service messages and system functions like password reset.
Legal basis of our processing of your personal data
We will only collect and process your personally identifiable information where we have a valid legal basis for doing so.
In general, we collect and use your personally identifiable information where:
- We have a legitimate interest. This is applicable when the interest is not overridden by your data protection interests;
- We need to do so in order to deliver you the services;
- You give us your consent to collect and use your personally identifiable information; or
- We need to process your personally identifiable information to be in compliance with our legal obligations.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to use your personally identifiable information for a specific purpose at any time. Removing your consent will not change any processing that has already occurred. If you do withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal basis for processing your personally identifiable information, then we will stop processing your personal data. If we do have another legal basis for processing your personally identifiable information, then we may continue to do so subject to your legal rights. If we are processing your personally identifiable information because we or a third-party have a legitimate interest you have the right to remove consent, but this may mean that it is no longer possible for you to use the Services.
Security of your information
We are committed to the security and privacy of your personal data. We collect and process your data in accordance with all applicable national and EU legislation, including General Data Processing Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
The data gathered through questionnaires, interviews, observational studies at the workplace, focus groups, workshops and other possible data gathering methods during this research will be, as far as reasonably possible, pseudenymized and/or anonymised, so that the data cannot be traced back to the individual.
Data will be stored only in pseudonymized (or, where applicable, anonymous) forms so the identities of the participants will only be known by the research partners involved. Raw data like interview protocols and audio files will be shared within the consortium partners only after having signed the confidentially agreement and after appropriate pseudonymization / anonymization by the consortium member who has collected the data.
Reports based on interviews, focus group and other data gathering methods will be based on aggregated information and comprise anonymous quotations respectively.
The collected data will be stored on password-protected servers at the partner institution responsible for data collection and analysis.
The data will be used only within the project and will not be made accessible for any third party.
It will not be stored after the end of the project (incl. the time for final publications) unless required by specific national legislation.
Access and Control of your Information
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate or delete it, you can also ask us to change your preferences regarding how we use your information. Please submit your information requests at email@example.com. According to law, your request should be completed within 30 days from the moment you submit it, provided we can authenticate your identity.
[*] Open calls and registration: The information required includes the contact name and surname, company / organization name, person’s position in the company, phone number, email, sector of the company, PIC number.
Applications: TRINITIY will publish only the basic information received from applications (name of the proposal, partners, total budget and a short abstract of the selected projects.