ERF2022 – TRINITY WORKSHOPS
2022 06 13
We are happy to share our participation in the European Robotics Forum 2022 (ERF22) at Rotterdam Ahoy Convention Center from the 28th to the 30th of June, where TRINITY’s activities will be projected through five different workshops.
The ERF22 constitutes one of the most preeminent conferences that gathers researchers, engineers, academics, entrepreneurs, investors and policy-makers to discuss the innovation drive in robotics and AI to fit in agile manufacturing.
During ERF22, the Trinity project achievements will be communicated via five different workshops:
- Cybersecurity for Robotics (LSEC)
- Interactive Remote Education of Smart Industrial Robots (Centria)
- Internal workshop on Sustainability of DIHs, which will be showcased by our two demonstrators, RoboBend and Spin Robotics;
- DIH Robotics Networks: Success Stories and Collaborative Approaches;
- DIH Robotics Networks: Lessons Learnt, Impact and the Way Forward.
The last two workshops are organised by RODIN – Gateway to EU Robotics initiatives and will be demonstrated by our demonstrator ATLANTES.
All interested companies involved in Trinity demonstration programs are welcome to participate and exhibit their accomplishments at the fair. For additional information, please visit our events section.