The Future European Manufacturing Ecosystems – funding opportunities and matchmaking
Online: Zoom and B2B Matchmaking Platform
‘The Future European Manufacturing Ecosystems’
Funding opportunities and matchmaking
- Are you a manufacturing SME working to contribute to novel robotics solutions, laser based advanced and additive manufacturing, or make advances in digitalization process using digital twins?
- Do you plan to contribute to answer the European Industry demand for advanced, highly flexible and collaborative solutions and be competitive?
Join us on the 29th of April for a unique event where you can discover funding opportunities within the EU and participate in a dedicated networking event to match with interested partners to join a consortium to present a project proposal! Don’t miss it!
This event will inform about specific funding opportunities under the TRINITY, PULSATE, CHANGE2TWIN and others such as DIH2, AGROBFOOD, DIH HERO, RIMA projects and also other funding opportunities within EU and also will be platform to match potential companies that would like to cooperate on this project or other projects.
- When? Workshop: 09.00-13.00 CET 29 April 2021.
- 09.00 to 09.10: Welcome – Innovation Norway by Silje Whist
- 09.10 to 09.30: TRINITY, PULSATE and CHANGE2TWIN funding opportunities, technical, training and consulting support by Mina Lanz and Tor Dokken
- 09.30 to 09.45: Success stories from TRINITY, PULSATE and CHANGE2TWIN 1st open call
- 09.45 to 13.00: Virtual matchmaking (B2B)
- Where? Online – Zoom link will be provided. B2B matchmaking sessions after the initial presentation and discussions (meetings must be booked via B2Match)
Questions? Get in touch:
Pavan Sriram, firstname.lastname@example.org